Welcome Back to Term 2!
Numeracy: We are learning to count. Students are participating in tasks that will develop their skills and deepen their knowledge of counting.
Reader's Workshop: We are learning how to question before, during and after reading. Students are developing their skills to ask questions to enhance their understanding of a text. They will also be investigating letters and sounds.
Writer's Workshop: We are learning how to use Schema to help with ideas. Students are continuing to build on their Writer's Notebook entries and have a particular focus on conventions, eg. full stops and capital letters. We are also using authors as mentors to learn about what they write about and how they communicate their ideas.
DIP: We are learning how people use their natural environment in various ways. This has included how we provide our bodies with energy.
- Nude Food. Students are now eating ALL food in the classroom to reduce the rubbish in the yard. Please endeavour to send your child to school with Nude Food. If you would like ideas on how to do this, please see the classroom teacher/office.
- Specialists may change their session times this term due to timetabling, please keep an eye out for these changes. This will also mean that Library sessions may have to change too.
- NO HATS for play as at the 1st May. Until then, remember NO HAT, NO PLAY.
- Please take note of the new bell times: please see the school newsletter for more information.
8:50 Music and morning routine
9:00 Learning block A commences
10:40 Eating time in class
10:50 Recess break
11:20 Learning Block B
1:00 Eating time in class
1:10 Lunch Break
1:40 POD pack up Bell
1:50 Learning Block C
3:30 End of school Bell
- ANZAC Day - There will be NO SCHOOL on Monday 25th April.